ABR Premium Quality Coax Assemblies
Premium Quality Coax Assemblies by ABR
American (Texas) Made
American Built and Reliable
Manufactured in Houston Texas. Guranteed quality control.
Non-Contaminating, Ultraviolet Resistant and Direct burial Black Jacket.
Each termination is finished with Weatherproof Adhesive Lined Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing.
Lengths over 18ft come with molded protective caps to protect the connector.
Assemblies are color-coded with Cable Type, Length, Connector Type, and Lot Number for easy identification.
Personalize your cables w/Identifying Heat Shrink Tubing.
Easy to Read Product Details.
- Antenna Cable Runs to Base Stations, Access Points (AP), Bridges or CPE
- Cabling between any antenna and the associated radio equipment
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR)
- Local MultiPoint Distribution System (LMDS)
- Multi-Channel Multi-Point Distribution Service (MMDS)
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
- Personal Communication Systems (PCS)
- Fixed Wireless
- Ham Radio